|Sign up for the Readathon here!|
I'm planning to do regular updates of my reading progress on Twitter and Instagram, and I'd love it if you would follow me! My links are on the right-hand side of the blog page. Also, if you have the app Litsy, I'd love to share readings there too!
I live on the East Coast of the US, an my start time for the Readathon is 8:00am. No matter where you live, across the globe, all Readathon-ers start at the same time, so check the Dewey's website for your time zone's starting time. Because October 22nd is going to be a bit busy for me, I know that I won't be able to read for the entire 24-hour span. Is that stopping me from participating? Heck no! After careful consideration, here are the books I'm putting on my Dewey's Readathon TBR:
- Maman, What Are We Called Now? by Jacqueline Mesnil-Amar
- The Woman's Bible by Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- A Small Place by Jamaica Kincaid
- Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Maus Parts 1 & 2 by Art Spiegelman
- The Essential "Dykes to Watch Out For" by Alison Bechdel
Are you participating in Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon? I'd love to know what you're planning to read!